Heard of Pecha-Kucha? It’s poetry slam forÂ the design crowd. Haiku for the business world.
It’s the solution to Death by Powerpoint. Here’s the rules:
- Each pecha-kucha participant delivers a PowerPoint presentation
- Each presentation must comprise of 20 slides, no more, no less
- Each slide must be displayed for exactly 20 seconds
- Consequently, each presentation is exactly 6 minutes and 40 seconds long
Now what I would propose is this — anyone reading this post
- Make a Pecha Kucha entry about some aspect ofÂ Learning 2.0
- Post it on slideshare or youtube or whatever…
- Tag it on del.icio.us, etc.Â as PK_Learning2.0
Â And let the games begin. I know it would be a lot cooler to get in a room with some gin and tonics and do this, but baby steps, right?